Monday, October 10, 2011

Can The Wealthy Learn Before It's Too Late?

Maybe they'll learn this time... maybe.
"The top 1 per cent have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn't seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 per cent live.  Throughout history, this is something that the top 1 per cent eventually do learn. Too Late." 
Joseph Stiglitz

No comments:

Post a Comment