Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh No! My Secret Mission has been Discovered!!!!

"Curses! Foiled Again!"
They've found me out!  I'm really a secret agent for the Karl Rove Brigade of the GOP!  I'm here to be a troll and trash Obama and Unions through my nefarious Tweeting and Blogging!


Curses!  The Left-Wing Purity Police have discovered my true nature! Foiled again!

Heh...

I love it.  There are people out there on the Left who are as zealous in their support of Obama as the Right was for Bush.  And they're just as misguided in their devotion.  If Obama continues to pursue policies that are counterproductive for the economy and for the nation, then he doesn't deserve our support.  Sorry, that's my opinion and, last time I checked, I was entitled to one just like everyone else out there.  If you don't like it, there's not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment